JAF Global Logistics made its debut in the trucking industry in 1996 and has been going strong ever since. We currently operate our own fleet of trucks that handle container drayage out of the NY/NJ port terminals as well as local LCL deliveries. Our fleet is equipped with our own chassis, overweight permits and is HAZMAT-certified for dangerous goods deliveries. But we don’t just stop there. Our team also coordinates the delivery of containers throughout every port in the U.S. and Canada. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with direct carriers throughout North America to ensure that our customers receive the same level of care and service at every port. Too often, shippers’ freight is brokered out to unverified third parties that can lead to claims, damage or lost freight. We make sure your freight gets to its destination on time, economically and most importantly, safely.
FCL/LCL Domestic Trucking
JAF Global Logistics supply chain team is here to handle your inland deliveries no matter how big or small. From a single pallet to a full trailer, it is our goal to find the best trucking solution for your cargo. We offer a variety of different trucking solutions ranging from economy service all the way to team loads to meet your deadline. Many of our trucking options offer GPS tracking and instant proof of delivery so you have the information you need at the click of a button. For shipments across the border, we also provide 24/7 customs clearance support so you never experience a delay in delivery. Contact your representative to find the best trucking solution for you!
Rail Intermodal Deliveries
In a volatile trucking market, the most efficient way to move cargo throughout North America is the railroad. JAF Global Logistics utilizes our contracts with direct rail carriers to deliver the many benefits for your deliveries such as:
1. Dependable: The greatest advantage of the railway transport is that it is the most dependable mode of transport as it is the least affected by weather conditions such as rain, fog etc. compared to other modes of transport.
2. Better Organized: The rail transport is better organized than any other form of transport. It has fixed routes and schedules. Its service is more certain, uniform and regular as compared to other modes of transport.
3. High Speed Over Distance: Its speed over long distances is more than any other transport thus it is the best choice for long distance traffic.
4. Suitable for Bulky and Heavy Goods: Railway transport is economical, quicker and best suited for carrying heavy and bulky goods over long distances.
5. Cheaper Transport: It is a cheaper mode of transport as compared to other modes of transport. Most of the working expenses of railways are in the nature of fixed costs. Every increase in the railway traffic is followed by a decrease in the average cost. Also, rail transport is economical in the use of labor as one driver and one guard are sufficient to carry much more load than the motor transport.
6. Safety: Railway is the safest form of transport. The chances of accidents and breakdowns of railways are minimum as compared to other modes of transport. Moreover, the traffic can be protected from the exposure to sun, rain, snow etc.
7. Larger Capacity: The carrying capacity of the railways is extremely large. Moreover, its capacity is elastic which can easily be increased by adding more wagons.